Dec 12, 2009

Sofie's Christmas Party

This little girl was totally protesting Santa's presence. However, after a while she warmed up to her surroundings and had such fun with her friend, Thorsten.
This all took place this afternoon at Sons of Norway in Portland where we enjoyed the annual Christmas festivities.
The Perfect Pose?
She's scared of Santa, and hasn't quite overcome it yet. Her expression shows it.
A much happier girl


Mormor and Sofie
Til deg, Kirsten
Nok en til

5 comments:

Flower said...

Sweet pictures of you and kids! They are so fortunate to have you and to carry on your Norweigen customs!!
Love the pillows!!

Flower said...

Yes, full of wonder just like another grandmother I know! :))xxoo

Tracy said...

Oh, how cute are those sweetie-pies--and you! And you know, I just love the little very Norwegian sweaters those darlings have on! ;o) I like how Norway features very much in your holiday traditions still. Happy Days, Ragna ((HUGS))

grammy said...

Love those Christmas pictures and the whole visiting santa thing (o:
I had to come over from Flowers, because who doesn't want to visit 'Sunshine'.
That was a very touching post awhile back about you Angel. That was wonderful that you stopped.

Alexis said...

Hi Ragna! I happened upon your blog through Flower's blog. Such cute videos of Sofie! I like your flowers too. We went to the Lilac Farm yesterday in Woodland, WA. It's spectacular right now. Love to you.