What does time away with 11 women bring? A time like no other!!
Joy, laughter, peace, rest, renewal, new beginnings, new resolutions, new friendships, hugs, tears, honesty, depth, beauty, all this and more took place this past weekend in the mountains above Silverton, Oregon where beauty and nature intertwine in a spectacular performance....We all came off of that mountain higher than a kite after having spent hours with each other and before our God....
This was definately not a "man made" set aside time, it was a time ordained and ministered by our Father Himself, therefore the joy, peace, harmony and more that enveloped us.
All pictures below, including the Program and Book marks, were taken at the site.
The Program Cover
Above, Book marks


6 comments:
Wow, it looks like you girls had a beautiful time. I am missing the fellowship! The pictures are beautiful and what a great idea for the bookmarks. Thanks for posting and I am looking forward to hearing how God moved.
Wow, it looks like you girls had a beautiful time. I am missing the fellowship! The pictures are beautiful and what a great idea for the bookmarks. Thanks for posting and I am looking forward to hearing how God moved.
I haven't been to a women's retreat in many years. It sounds like it was a very uplifting time for you.
Sounds WONDERFUL, Ragna! I've always wanted to go on a spiritual retreat hope to one day. Please share more when you can. :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))
looks gorgeous
and sounds like great fun
our church will have on in March (o:
Høres ut som noen deilige dager for både kropp og sjel.
Nydelige bilder!!
Post a Comment