Christmas is already over and it amazes me each year how quickly it comes and how quickly it passes. Our Christmas did not go as we expected, and I could feel real sad about that, but fortunately, it has not hampered the relationship with our children, but sometimes God comes across our plans in other ways, and the focus changes...
Below are pictures with my Norwegian friends in Camas, Washington. We stay close in our love for each other and in our friendship. This special lunch took place a few days before Christmas and what a time it was. Laughter, good food, wine, gift exchanges and speaking Norwegian...What more is there when good friends get together?
5 comments:
That does look like a happy occasion.
Hi, Ragna! We're just emerging from some very festive days too--and what a wonderful time it's been. Oh, I love that last photo with you & your friends all gathered around the table having fun. And not least speaking Norwegian! ;o) Friends are the flowers in the garden of life, it is true. Through the high days are done, hope you are still enjoying some festivity there. I do have my word/motto for 2011, which I plan on writing more about next week, and really looking forward to the change of year. Later in the week is my birthday, then we ring in New Year--it's a great time just now! Happy Days, my friend ((HUGS))
It looks like you are all having a great time. I'm glad you got to have that fun occassion.
Yes, I know what you are saying about changed or different plans...and something that we have no control over. Aren't we fortunate to be so bending...and resilient? God is in control and that is what we remember. You were busy being an angel!! :) How are things pulling together?
You look so sweet with your friends. The chatter must have been the best!!
love the pictures... and looks like a great time. I enjoy those girlfriend times. (o:
If you were my girlfriend and I knew you better... I would say, "no fair bringing up something then not giving the whole scoop. lol
Hope everything is OK. I am a peace maker and bend over backward to make everyone happy. Sometimes it might not be what I want...but???
Post a Comment