Dec 10, 2010

Nativity

I have not done much decorating as of yet, but the first thing that finds its place in our home is the Nativity set. The Christmas message, loud and clear, is displayed on one of our tables for all to see and as a reminder that this is the reason for the season.  I honestly do not care if nothing else gets done; this is the central message to me.....I love to imagine way back when......
Wonder is in the air, I am like a child again....
Christ is born, Hallelujah, He is born indeed.

6 comments:

diane b said...

You don't need anything else

Laila said...

Nydelig julekrybbe, jeg har ingen kristen tro men jeg pynter og feirer jul, for "eventyret" er jo ganske fantastisk.
Ha en fin helg, klem Laila

Tracy said...

Your nativity scene it LOVELY, Ragna! No wonder it takes pride of place in your home for many reasons. :o) Thanks for your LOVE-filled greeting at my place too this weekend. Happy Days ((HUGS))

grammy said...

I agree1
I really like that nativity by the way (o;

Unknown said...

YOur nativity set is beautiful. Happy decorating and enjoy the Christmas. Hugs..M

Pat said...

I still make do with the old cigar box for a stable but I love my old crib scene. I'll get it out today.